Department of Nursing
Fulfillment of Lokmanya’s dream of imparting national education and to improve the
Prepare the quality of nurse professionals who can make independent decisions in
nursing situations of teacher, supervisor, manager and client advocate in clinical
and public health settings.
Prepare the quality of nurse researcher, service provider, nurse administrator and
Transform from our institution into center of excellence in nursing education and
research as per with national and international standards
To impart quality Nursing Education and prepare competent global Nurse Professionals
with gracious ambience.
Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Institute of nursing education and research is established
to educate young boys and girls, particularly from weaker sections of society, to
become nurses professionally competent, ethically sound with knowledge, skill and
attitude necessary to deliver value based holistic health care with compassion and
Promote quality nursing through quality nursing education
Develop nursing professionals who are self-reliant and compassionate.
On completion of the four years B.Sc Nursing program the graduate will be able to
• Apply knowledge from physical, biological, and behavioral sciences, medicine including
alternative systems and nursing in providing nursing care to individuals, families
• Demonstrate understanding of life style and other factors, which affect health
of individuals and groups
• Provide nursing care based on steps of nursing process in collaboration with the
individuals and groups
• Demonstrate critical thinking skill in making decisions in all situations in order
to provide quality care.
• Utilize the latest trends and technology in providing healthy care.
• Provide promotive, preventive and restorative health services in line with the
national health policies and programmes.
• Practice within the framework of code of ethics and professional conduct, and
acceptable standards of practice within the legal boundaries.
• Communicate effectively with individuals and groups, and members of the health
team in order to promote effective interpersonal relationships and teamwork.
• Demonstrate skills in teaching to individuals and groups in clinical / community
• Participate effectively as members of the health team in health care delivery
• Demonstrates leadership and managerial skills in clinical / community health settings.
• Conduct need based research studies in various settings and utilize the research
findings to improve the quality of care.
• Demonstrate awareness, interest, and contribute towards advancement of self and
of the profession.
Nursing is the field that incorporates the most fundamental principle that is “dedication
and care” Nursing is a noble profession and nurses are committed to render quality
nursing care to the society. The continuing evolution of health care and technology
opens new doors for nurses and nursing education. It requires caring professionals
who will excel in meeting the challengers of a rapidly changing health care scenario.
In Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Institute of Nursing Education and Research, we
believe in building on our commitment to excel in Nursing education and research
needs. This institute is dedicated to prepare competent and responsible nurse professionals
who are committed to service and leadership.
The curriculum will enable the students to think critically, communicate effectively
and provide professional nursing care in a variety of Health Care Settings which
renders comprehensive services to the society.
Our faculty is caring and committed. The diverse interests and backgrounds of the
faculty add a richness to the learning experience and behavioral change, among the
Year of Establishment
• B.Sc. Nursing - 2009
• Revised Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (R.A.N.M.) - 2011
Approval (Council, State Government)
Maharashtra state Govt., Indian Nursing council,
Maharashtra Nursing Council
• Essentiality Certificate
Indian Nursing Council
• Indian Nursing Council Permission
• MNC permission for second year
• Permission of Hardikar for B.Sc Nursing
• Permission of Noble for ANM
• Permission of Noble for B.Sc. Nursing
• Phone No. - 020-24403000 / 020-24403026
• E-Mail id. - email@example.com