Mrs. Nirupama Prakash .K
International Students' Cell
Welcome to Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth !
I’m sure you will find courses that match your requirements and passion.
We are located in the heart of the vibrant and vivacious city of Pune
which is also popular as ‘The Oxford of the East’. TMV provides a secured environment
that nurtures intellect, innovation and creativity.
The International Students' Cell is devoted to serving the needs of international
The International Students’ Cell is a single window facility for counseling, admission
processing, mentoring and guidance and allied support services for all international
1. instant information about university’s academic programmes ,eligibility criteria
, fee structure, curricular and co-curricular activities ,scholarships ,Hostel accommodation
2. help students complete after arrival FRO registration procedures.
3. orientation to students regarding norms, code of conduct of the University.
4. English language Programmes for students from non-English speaking countries.
5. enriching recreational and educational activities.
Fax : +91-020-24403100 (Attention International Students’ Cell)
Admissions Open : 01/03/2016
Admissions Close : 30/08/2016
Last date for submission of documents : 15/09/2016
Last date for submission of pending documents : 30/09/2016
Note : Please check if the board/university of your qualifying examination is recognized
by AIU. If not you will have to procure an equivalence certificate from AIU (Association
of Indian Universities).
For details Click here www.aiuweb.org
STEP 1: APPLY FOR ADMISSION
1. Please shortlist the course that you would like to pursue. You may also mail
us your queries to the above mail Id.
2. Download the Admission Request Form.
Fill in the details and
mail us the following documents.
a) Filled in admission request form with the photograph.
b) Valid Passport
c) Marks transcripts of 1) High school 2) Bachelor’s Degree (if applicable)
d) Previous VISA to India if any
e) Payment details of Processing Fee
Processing / Eligibility Fee : Rs.10000 (Non-refundable)
Fees to be remitted to the following account:
Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth,
A/c No: UCO BANK, Mukund Nagar Branch 16840100006111
IFSC: UCBA0001684 , SB Account.
SWIFT CODE : UCBAINBB024
Provisional Admission letter will be issued if you are found eligible for the course.
1. All Marks Transcripts have to be attested by Ministry of Higher Education in
2. Apply for VISA at the nearest Indian mission or Indian Embassy in your Country.
3. You must take an endorsed STUDENT VISA.
CONFIRMATION OF ADMISSION
On arrival in India you must report to the International Students’ Cell to take
a firm admission.
1. Submit the filled in Final Admission form along with the copies of following
i) Endorsed student VISA
ii) Medical Fitness Report / yellow fever vaccination card
iii) C-Form and House Agreement
iv) 4 Photographs
v) Complete Payment of Fee /Receipts)
vi) Entrance exam result wherever applicable
vii) Scholarship/Sponsorship Letter if any
Note: Please carry the Original documents for Verification. All
Original documents will be returned to you.
2. All foreign students must take English Language Proficiency Test. Clearance of
this test is a must for firm admission.
3. You need to report to the FRO for registration. You must register within 14 days
of your arrival or you may have to pay late fees. www.punepolice.gov.in/content/foreignregistrationforms
* Facilities *
1. Pick up service from Mumbai / Pune airport
- It is a Paid Service; for details contact International Students'
- Request for the service should be made to email@example.com
10 days prior.
2. Hostel : Hostel Accommodation is available for girls only. Request
to be made at the time of admission.
3. Medical Insurance : It is compulsory to take Medical Insurance. For details contact International Students' Cell.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
As a student you must abide by the rules and regulation of the University.
Click Here for Rules and
International Students’ Cell starts its yearly activities with Orientation Programme
1. Orientation Programme
2. English Language Programmes : Writing skills, Communication skills
3. International Days of Importance / Cultural events
4. Workshops : Cross-culture, Personality Development, Hindi Language Programme
*Our Students visit to various places,
Please click here to Check The Photos